Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, March 29, 2006,
it was a spastic moment of me trying to kill a roach by smearing a tube of darlie toothpaste on it.in my dreams lar. hahaa. not sure if i succeeded. hmm.woke up with a headache. din wanna attend school today. and mama was agreeable with it for she believes im too tired. fatigueness.so i stayed home! msged leng and went back to sleep.opened my eyes at 11 and was greeted with 10 "are you sick/where are you/why are you not in school ? " messages. ha.whee. those wonderful 16 secs of my life performing in the esplanade theatre was great ! whoosh ~ hahaa. cheered like mad. josef is so darn funny !css choir seniors~seriously love all of ya.it was the last time you guys performed with us,and we don have a choice but to bid farewell.you guys are really beautiful ppl ya. will never forget ya all.heart heart heart !im confused la. youre scaring me.kinda afraid.kinda happy..kinda guilty.but..damn confused. ah.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |